Thursday, December 15, 2005

hols coming!!! :D

okays.. lets start off on wed.. wed onli had 4hrs of class.. started at 9.. so juz walked to sch.. supposed to play soccer in the afternoon wif my class.. but end up did not play.. not dat it realli mattered to me.. i can walk home aniway.. my class wanted to take part in another tournament.. but i say dun1.. so i guess they wun take part.. after all i'm lyk the star player ^^ lols.. den juz walked home at abt 1.. bought food home on the way.. damn shit i wasted my money buying shit home.. the chicken rice was lyk super salty.. didnt finish it.. not even half of it.. yeah but nvm.. wasting food is lyk my forte..

after lunch juz slacked ard in the hse.. nth much.. played the usual games.. dota o2jam neopets.. blah blah.. haven touched cs for pretty long.. besides watching demos.. nv pub nv match.. lol.. sure deprove liao.. but doesnt matter.. since i play wif my brains and not my skill.. :D dats abt all i did in the afternoon.. yeah den ate dinner.. mum cooked.. fish and other thing.. den after eating basically juz slacked too..

watched abit of tv.. play sum games.. chat wif dear blah blah.. studying realli isnt in my world.. got back my quiz results oso.. 44/100 lol.. pretty damn bad.. but theres a gd sign.. i studied 1 topic.. all the qns for dat topic.. i full marks.. lol.. the test upon 43 i tink.. dat topic had 8 marks.. i scored all 8.. but still fail.. so yeah u noe the rest of the topics was pretty bad.. lol.. but shows dat if i study i can score.. yeah but as if i'll study.. lol.. dats abt all for wed.. slpt pretty late.. cos sch on thurs starts at 10 aniway..

ok woke up.. hmm.. 9.53 i tink.. lol.. den juz quickly washed up.. rushed to sch.. dumb teacher.. walk into class liao.. gif dat type of farked type voice.. ""why so late why so late.."" but my class spoke up for me.. lol.. they say.. first time onli la.. blah blah.. den sit thru dat 1hr of shit class.. den walked home.. didnt buy food.. was juz lazy.. lol.. den came home.. played a game of dota.. dear juz finished her piano test.. she said it sarked pretty bad.. lol.. lets juz hope she pass.. den after slacking ard in the hse.. walked to sch again at 1..

4hrs of lame lesson.. ended up playing most of the time aniway.. copied down abit of stuff.. mainly the ans.. so if i feel lyk doing at least i'll noe whether i'm right or wrong.. but den again i'm seldom wrong.. heehee~ after class juz strolled home.. bought the usual prawn crackers and ate while walking home.. came home ate lots of junk food.. my sis went to buy.. finished most of it liao.. lol.. juz slacked ard at home.. switching channels.. playing neopets.. dear was out aniway..

took dinner at abt 8.. slpt for awhile on the sofa while waiting for my mum to finish cooking.. was pretty tired.. den after eating juz sit down and watch abit of tv.. b4 going back to my laptop.. lying on bed.. lazing ard.. playing dota and such.. today played wif my class.. pretty gd for a first timer i tink.. ^^.. but still died.. dats part of the game aniway.. den dear came home.. but she went to watch tv first.. so she came online at 10.. numa numa eh.. dats the song dat plays when dear is online.. den juz chat until abt now.. she gonna slp soon.. me too.. but i hafta dl my o2jam and naruto first.. accidentally deleted my o2jam.. den my naruto got bugged.. so must redl.. dats abt all.. 2ml gonna stay over at dear hse.. weee... :D -eND- (^(oo)^)

*** BBBrennaNNN ***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home