Thursday, January 05, 2006

2 down.. 2 to go..

its the exams week.. dats y i'm blogging.. cos i'm bored of studying.. yeah.. 2 papers down.. 2 remain.. i having 1 later on.. my house here got sum blackies drilling the damn pavement.. damn noisy.. cant study properly.. today's paper die liao la.. !_!

yesterday was juz another exam day.. told my mum wake me up at 10.. but she onli called me at 1140.. woke up quickly bathed.. den studied abit.. was kinda tired cos watched the man u arsenal match at 4am.. which meant i onli slpt at 6.. it was a draw.. boring 0-0.. wasting my time.. aniway den took my paper at 130.. finished at 3.. den strolled home.. din eat lunch.. nv bring money to buy.. den at home juz slacked ard.. play abit dota.. watch abit tv.. sms dear.. shes in sch.. touch abit books.. dats abt it.. dear came home.. den we chatted online.. dats abt all until dinner..

had dinner at 8+ watch tv while eating mac.. mum brought back.. kinda full.. ate burger and 6 piece nuggets.. den after dinner and tv.. juz came back to my com.. dear was watching tv.. so i played 1 game of dota.. den waited for dear.. her net down for awhile.. she came back.. chat abit.. and she went slp.. i juz study abit.. tv abit.. den went slp too.. :D dats all.. shall update 2ml or another day..

*** BBBrennaNNN ***

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be working with? I'm having some minor security problems
with my latest site and I would like to find something more safe.

Do you have any suggestions?
my website - dora the explorer cuddle pillow

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home