Thursday, November 24, 2005

early early sleeeeep again...

its thursday.. sleeeping early once again.. running nose.. growls.. juz ate medicine slping b4 10.. started of my day at 7:40.. set alarm to wake myself up.. i knew my mum couldnt wake me up.. she nt going work cos going funeral.. den wake up at 7:40.. but still lie in bed until 7:48.. den i wake up and chiong to sch.. wasnt too late.. den practical.. 40mins lyk dat over liao.. so spend the nxt 1hr+ in aerospace hub wif my class.. i nv bring anithin so juz sat and watch them play dota.. den after dat 1hr more class b4 break.. 2hr break.. went home eat lunch.. no1 was at home.. all out liao..

den walked back to sch at 1.. saw ww and hw again.. den SOM class.. its realli time to start studying.. i tink i'm quite far behind for SOM and AMD.. but since both are calculation topics they shldnt really be too hard.. in fact my this sem modules are all calculations.. den after SOM was AMD.. AMD is more lyk All Monkeys Dotaing.. my class played against the other class.. lol.. while sum cs.. soccer.. and other stuff.. really waste of time i tink.. the onli reason we were in class is probably for attendance and to gather and dota.. lol.. after dat at 5 den started to walk home..

walked home.. did my usual stuff.. neopets abit.. surf web and stuff.. realli haven been touching cs for quite long.. tink i lost touch abit.. but nvm bah.. 2ml theres training.. lol.. ate dinner slightly earlier.. den after dinner back to the usual stuff.. lazying on bed wif my laptop.. watching naruto.. chatting wif dear.. dear was kinda tired after 1 whole day of walking around singapore.. dear is gonna slp soon.. so am i.. yeah hope my flu is cured when i wake up 2ml.. dats all for today.. usual weekday in school.. tataz~

*** BBBrennaNNN has jammed a 7star song ***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home