Saturday, April 09, 2005

clEaN and greEEn.. daTs mE :D

wah lau i juz now wrote alot.. but den tried to publish.. den the page cannot be found sai came out.. damn.. nvm rewrite the thing den.. as usual the weird timing of the post.. now is worse lol.. juz had a sleepless night and maybe 2 in a row sounds gd.. din slp on thursday night.. was tired but hungry.. den cannot slp.. den went out eat breakfast wif doggie abt 7.. btw this means its friday liao.. lol.. den chit chat gossip and stuff for quite long.. considering only we 2 pple.. den abt 830 lyk dat left.. den reached home.. check the com and stuff.. den went to bed abt 930.. den alarm rang at 1130.. suppose to go sentosa abt 12.. budden veri tired.. so went back slp.. den zhe called me at 12.. but still tired.. so i kup his fone.. den went back slp.. den 1245 he call me again.. den i tell him nt going sentosa liao.. hahahah.. den i went back slp.. woke up again at 2.. my ex maid came my hse den i heard sound thot burglar ^^ sensitive ears.. lols.. den went back slp.. finally at 4 lyk dat dear called me.. den i woke up and stayed up.. den bathe and stuff.. den left house.. went to pick dear in my mercedes benz.. oops i'm still sleepy X_X.. den after dat we went eat mos burger.. den arcade awhile.. den went home le.. quite early.. den at dear hse.. i lie on bed.. den she took out my spects.. den from nt tired.. oso become slpy liao.. too comfy liao.. den slpt for abt 1 hr.. den wake up den play my latest "in" game wif dear for awhile.. den late liao.. so left for home.. den go home mass sian.. no match to play.. when finally got.. my steam emo.. monthly pms.. zzz.. den cannot play.. so i decided to finally clear my rm.. haf been saying dat for 2 weeks liao.. woot i spend abt 2 1/2 hrs clearing.. u wudnt wanna see how it looked lyk at first.. but now.. its clean and tidy.. woot.. so not typical of me.. lol.. as i cleared i rebooted my com lyk crazy.. finally now my steam is done.. god rewards me heheheh.. gd boy clear rm get to play cs :D okay dats abt all.. my eyes arent tired.. dunno y.. bet ya all still slping now.. hehehe.. dats all..

*** Lovelle & Brennan living happily ever after ***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home