Saturday, November 12, 2005

wat a ffffffffffffffffaRKING with a capital F day!

ok read the heading and u noe its not a gd day to di siao me.. i'll turn ur ass inside out and outside in till ur head goes boom~ started of my day by waking up super early.. man i hate morning classes.. sad but all my days start at 8 or 9.. ~_~ okays reach school.. had this dumb lecture.. dumb teacher.. teaches lyk so damn fast.. 1 page 1min kinda stuff.. covered i tink almost 100 pages or ard there... sark lyk shit.. end of class.. desmund ask me.. wat haf u learnt.. i told him simply.. i learn this module sark ass.. den nxt "lesson" it was supposed to be practical briefing.. damn shit it ended up being a real practical.. my whole fukin class wasnt expecting dat.. no1 bring anithin required for practical.. i wore slippers aniway.. den the practical teacher.. keep farking ard wif his.. THESE ARE SCHOOL REGULATIONS.. NOT MINE.. ARGH FARK OFF.. man i tink i'm realli pissed.. the practical made my pissed off level reach level 7/10 .. den after dat had to rush to play soccer.. i usually go home to put my stuff but today.. late liao.. nv go home.. den pissed level reached 10/10.. MY PHONE WAS STOLEN!!!! FARK!! i ask the dumb security guard to help me.. and he said.. 30mins ago.. too late.. come on la deek.. u mean ur fone stolen u 1min later will noe meah.. he still say he ex policeman.. can see why ex la.. so fat cannot run.. so lousy cannot catch theives.. cfm tio sack.. wat makes it worse is dat he was lyk pushing the blame all to me.. wtf? come on la my fone stolen u tink i not pissed ar.. still keep saying my fault my fault.. fark off and rot in hell.. the guy whu steal my fone curse his father die 2ml.. z_z.. ok after dat the day gets better.. afternoon class.. not bad.. teacher was quite slack today.. den met dear at night.. ate sum burger king.. dun realli like it thou.. den headed home.. traffic jam.. after travelling not more den 1km.. the taxi charge was already at $7.50 + $1 peak period.. ouch!! ok den here i am at home vending my dumb fustrations.. all the fone stealers pls watch whose fone u steal bcos my new fone will haf a tracking device and i'll send u to jail! :D

PiSSeDiDi !@#$#^%#@$

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home