Saturday, November 19, 2005

its past 12.. whahaha! :D

weee its 1hr and 45mins into my birthday.. a birthday is kinda short isnt it.. it only last as long as 24hrs.. kinda pathetic.. but its just lyk fireworks.. short-lived but enjoyed while it last.. :D ok lets start off by wat went on during the eve of my birthday.. or to simply put it.. friday..

its just a ordinary friday being an ordinary school day with the exception or my birthday being less den 24hrs away.. :D kinda ryhmes doesnt it.. ok i went to sch at 8.. had a test which i din realli study for.. and since the test started at 9 i had 1hr to study.. but i had 1hr to study doesnt mean i study for dat 1hr.. i studied for maybe 10mins.. and slacked.. while watching kahboon play abit of dota.. den the test.. and it was pretty easy if i had studied.. but for 10mins.. i tink i did not too bad.. lol.. better den kahboon at least whu copied the whole test.. not a single qns he did on his own.. lol.. and he keep asking me for ans.. damn bastard.. after the test.. went wif my class to play soccer.. 8 of us altogether.. not too bad but i wasted my damn talent by playing behind most of the time.. lol.. den went home and stuff..

came back home.. threw my things 1 side.. on the com.. on the aircon.. and rest awhile.. b4 going to bathe.. den after bathing i juz changed and there was still time b4 going to sch.. so went out and watch sum tvb.. den show end = school start.. so left for school.. damn another test in the afternoon.. this 1 i was pretty confident actually.. but turned out it was lyk shit.. i tink i'm going to get 0 for this test.. lol.. but the consolation is dat.. its 3%.. lol.. nvm this will gif me lots of room for improvement on the nxt 1.. which is nxt week.. after the short quiz.. had the normal lessons.. lol i suan teacher abit.. after it ended at 4.. had to go for sum NUS talk.. not bad quite gd.. it got me pretty interested to be honest.. lol.. den it ended abt 5.15.. ok home sweet home..

came home.. did the usual slacking.. was gonna meet dear at her house.. she was tired after studying the whole day.. so i left for her house.. and quite surprising i reached b4 she reached home.. lol.. i was pretty shocked myself.. if u haf noticed i haven eaten anithin since last night's dinner except for 1 otah my sis give me at abt 5.30.. after awhile dear came back.. we ordered mac and did not pay.. lol.. dear mum paid.. den it was already quite late.. we watched the channel 8 show @ 9pm while eating and watched it all the way.. after dat den cleared up the mac and went into the room.. dear wanted to play sum cs.. so she played while i rested/slpt on the bed.. lol.. i woke up a few times.. my mum called.. den dear came to lie down beside me and stuff.. den my hp alarm clock rang.. its 00.00.. weee.. happy 18th birthday to me.. i shall wish myself since no1 wished me besides von on msn.. cant reply since i onli see it at 1.20 and u're already offline.. thanks :D.. den we spent 00.00 kissing.. dats abt all.. my dad came to pick me up soon..

daddy came to pick me up.. i thot we were going str8 home.. i was kinda tired myself.. but he wanted to go eat.. so he drove along geylang looking for food.. the nightlife in geylang is really sick.. stalls are open and it was realli crowded for a day which is normal except being my birthday ^^ of cos there were u noe wat walking ard attracting the perverted eyes of old ah pek whose dat thing can barely stand up :X we stopped at a dunno wat hawker called S21.. lol S11 wannabe i suppose.. when i walked in i immediately knew wat i wanted to buy.. my eyes were fixed on finding prawn mee.. when we walked passed the prawn mee stall my eyes were still on it.. lol.. den both me and daddy ate prawn mee.. i dun tink daddy wanted it but aniway he bought it.. den drank milo too.. after dat den came home.. pretty late..

ok dats abt all for todays entry.. for those whu haven wish me happy birthday u can wish me during the nxt 22hrs or so.. i'm prolly gonna watch a few demos b4 slping.. nitez :D

*** BBBrennaNNN turned 18 1hr 45mins ago.. ^^ ***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home