Saturday, November 12, 2005

its a boring saturdayyyyyyyyyy

heya... today was a rather uneventful and boring day.. so bored i haf to blog early.. lols.. my day started of in the afternoon (as usual for weekends).. i woke up at 1 maybe.. my pissed off rating always starts at 1 cos my mum nags when she wakes me up.. den ate lunch.. sum fish and rice wif other stuff.. i got choked on a fish bone.. pain lyk siao.. den while eating.. my dad was nagging abt me losing my fone.. KAOS.. this is the FIRST time i lost my fone.. and he nags.. asking how can i prevent losing my fone.. blah blah.. i told him so easy.. carry my bag and play soccer lor.. ~_~ pissed off rating increases.. lol.. den after lunch.. i was trying to get dat damn fish bone to go down to my stomach.. it was stuck at my throat.. finally after drinking sum tap water it went down.. whole afternoon was boring.. dear was angry wif me.. cos i promised her swensons but later said no money.. den she didnt wan to meet me.. :+: 19:59:42 :+: * lovelle changes topic to 'supposed saturday dinner - swensons.. actual saturday dinner - maggi mee.' i basically spent the whole afternoon playing fm2006.. nt veri into it but i was hell bored.. den dinner came sooner den expected.. oso bcos i woke up late.. ate katong laksa.. watch abit of tv.. and back to my bed.. playing neopets on my laptop.. and this dumb entry.. cya~

BBBrennaNNN http://files.filefront.com/part1wmv/;4339560;;/fileinfo.html << dats the link to my new cs movie ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home