Monday, November 14, 2005

boringgg mondayyyyy

oops i accidentally pressed the dumb enter.. ok lets start off from sunday night.. lol.. sunday night i was at dear house.. den at 10.. called my dad to pick me.. he say 1hr.. called him at 11.. he said 20mins.. called him at 12 he said gif him sum time he call me when hes done.. and in the end.. i reached home at.. 1?!~?!?!? damnit i haf sch on monday at 8AM.. lol.. nvm after i came home oso nv str8 away slp.. bathed den slacked.. den didnt blog.. lol..

ok monday morning.. woke up.. still suffering the loss of my hp.. lol.. feels lyk i'm wifout my right arm.. couldnt see the time.. so i took my own sweet time.. in the end had to rush to sch.. woot on time.. lol.. den morning class.. not too bad.. can catch up wif work.. seems quite easy.. but if u skip 1 class den dunno how to catch up sia... 1 class cover alot.. 3hrs.. lol.. den came home to take my books.. met ww and hw on the way.. den walk back to sch.. and wahaha.. meet them too.. lol.. den afternoon class.. totally sarked.. lol.. for the first time in 3 weeks i was paying attention or trying to pay attention in SOM.. ah.. not bad quite easy.. i thot it was lyk AMP but in the end it was more like statics.. statics.. nt bad.. i got B+ for it.. lol.. den after dat was dynamics.. the teacher was farking cock.. lol.. the whole class suan him lyk siao.. it was tutorial.. had sum online work.. gonna do it later i tink.. can try multiple times aniway.. den after dat it was 2hrs of ED.. b4 dat when go buy drink saw limei.. rofl ED realli sarked.. even thou i payed attention in the first 5mins maybe.. i den fell asleep for the nxt 55mins.. lol until break.. had to do work.. woke up.. did abit.. copy abit.. and woot.. do finish can go.. home sweet home.. oops.. not yet.. had to go borrow book for my sis.. damn her book was thick.. den while walking home saw a few of my classmates.. rofl they thot i borrow the book.. human resource management.. wow.. so cheem.. lol but i told them its for my sis.. damn i shld haf said its for myself.. lol.. den walked home and slacked..

dinner time.. damn i had to get my own dinner.. mummy said she coming back late.. i was hungry i din eat lunch.. so i go market buy sum dinner.. den after dinner.. lazing away.. rofl.. play sum fm.. den neopets too.. damn its boring on a monday.. lol.. okays dats all.. maybe i'm going to complete my movie later.. its just a short part left aniway.. but now dat i noe how to realli make a nice 1.. i tink i will redo it.. but not now.. maybe nxt yr.. :D cya fellas.. :P

** BBBrennaNNN ** (P.S notice the paragraphs? lol dear asked me paragraph my beautiful essay.. hehehe! :D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home